Dr. Erica H. Salinas joined the Vascular Division of Columbia Surgical Associates in 2014.
- Completed medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio.
- Completed her general surgery residency at the University of Arizona.
- Completed a vascular fellowship at the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2014.
- Board-certified in vascular surgery
- Dr. Salinas has particular interest in abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, carotid interventions, including carotid stenting, peripheral vascular disease interventions and venous interventions.