Dr. Nicole Spencer joined Columbia Surgical in 2016 after a Minimally Invasive/Bariatric Fellowship at Saint Luke’s Health System in Kansas City. She is now accepting new general and bariatric patients. Please call if there are any questions about specific procedures which she performs.
- Completed medical school at the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Completed residency at Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, where she was named Chief General Surgery Resident
- Dr. Spencer brings her fellowship training in the most current robotic surgery techniques to CSA, continuing the group's history of being on the leading edge of surgical techniques and procedures.
- board-certified general surgeon
- Member of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons, SAGES, and the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgeons
- Dr. Spencer’s practice focuses on fore-gut diseases, specifically those of the stomach and small intestine in addition to general surgery.